mips: transition from __cpuset_t to kcpuset_t *

mips uses __cpuset_t which had existed before kcpuset(9) was added to the kernel.

The diff at http://www.netbsd.org/~matt/mips-kcpuset-diffs.txt removes __cpuset_t and replaces all uses of it with the corresponding kcpsuet call.

Only MULTIPROCESSOR kernels use __cpuset_t so these changes don’t affect the vast majority of MIPS kernels.

I’ve booted a MP MALTA64 kernel with these changes and userland worked just fine (single cpu).

I’m going to test some more but expect these to be committed in the next few days.