Other interesting mips breakage...

I should have looked at port-mips@ more diligently before my latest spate
of PR filing.  The very issues I filed about were discussed here at length.

In light of that, I'd welcome input on issues already being pursued in
absence of an active PR.  What I've come to observe since evbmips/LOONGSON
became operational again (on my Lemote YEELOONG, since that's the only
mips/evbmips machine I have):

X server:  the undefined symbol issues seem to have been resolved, but
now the server complains that it can't load the "int10" module, saying
that it doesn't exist.  Also what looks like a NULL pointer dereference.

The 'dig' utility dies with segfault in pthread_getspecific().

Can't build anything from pkgsrc as the C compiler dies with bus error
compiling the first real source in "pkgtools/digest".  (It works well
enough to complete the "./configure" script, though.)

If there are hints on the above, please share.  I suspect the most
obvious thing to try is nuke OBJDIR and DESTDIR from orbit, just to
make sure.

A few things that persist from early 6.99.x days:

PR/48564: 'tar' corrupts files extracted to NFS.  I originally saw this as
a result of bizzare modifications suggested when running 'etcupdate' on
my NFS-root installation.  Then LOONGSON kernel build breakage, etc.
intervened.  Finally, I sat down and analyzed what the nature of the
data corruption was.

'amd' (am-utils) fails, claiming "Invalid argument" on all automount
points.  The config file and maps are the same ones I use on all my
other systems (i386, amd64, sparc, macppc, mvme68k).

Not yet re-examined:  sshd hangs incoming SSH connections in a quasi-open
state holding the client inoperative until local terminal is closed
(close window in GUI or kill parent shell process from other wscons
virtual terminal).

If my casual descriptions don't seem to match others' observations,
I'll post appropriate log excerpts (or just file a PR).

To summarize:  "Surely, I'm not the only one seeing this."
(I know, "Don't call me Shirley.")