Re: undefined functions and lazy dlopen()

Hello,

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 13:14:14 +0100
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 03:42:45PM -0500, Michael wrote:
> > On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:39:52 +0100
> > Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:

> > > Yes, that would work around the issue. But as I mentionned later, it
> > > turns out it's a gcc bug which was fixed upstream, and for which I have
> > > a patch.
> >
> > And I've been poking around in our dynamic linker, obviously without
> > success,
> > I thought it's a problem in there since I've seen this bug only on
> > Loongson, but not on sgimips.
>
> It's a bug affecting only N32/N64, but not O32.

I meant N32 on sgimips. Before the latest messup it was almost usable,
including X, but unfortunately not gcc.
Not exactly a supported configuration, my main reason for playing with it was
that some CRIME registers can only really be used with 64bit accesses, which
O32 would break down into 2x 32bit.

have fun
Michael