Re: Flash procedure for Atheros AR934x board in neBSD

Thank you very much for the response.
We downloaded NetBSD v6.1. As per NetBSD v6.1, we could observe atheros
support and sys/arch/evbmips/conf has DB120 configuration. As we assume that
someone might have worked with Atheros hardware (DB120), we wish to request
for flashing procedure for Atheros hardware.

Kindly share the available procedure so that we can try the same.