Re: bpfjit

Christos Zoulas wrote:
> I would commit that with the options commented out.

Sure, I can do it but this will make MATLA special only because I
happened to find an installation instruction. I'd be nice to commit
this for all configs that support bpfjit but I don't have any
expertise in mips world.

If anybody has a list of configs that are still actively used and that
are easy to run in an emulator, I can test them and commit.

Alex