Re: Recommendations for small NetBSD network box

> > > The docs say otherwise.
> >
> > Well I don't know about you but since I have a Fuloong I just looked at it
> > again and yep there's only one ethernet port. I am sure of it ;-)
>
> Well I don't know about you but you did read the part about different
> > variants of the hardware, did you?

No, I don't rely on Wikipedia except for entertainment value. Some people
get kicks out of memorizing it and arguing based on what they read but that
is silly because it's not reliable.

There aren't any Fuloong variants available that have 2 ethernet ports.