Re: pkgsrc build error for g95

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Izumi Tsutsui
<tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:
>> But the failure is with this other software inside the g95 source dir:
>  :
>> When I do "make configure" for g95, it apparently does not build a
>> Makefile for libf95:
>
> Hmm, configure looks called during "make", not make configure.
>
> Anyway, work.i386/g95-0.92/libf95.a-0.92/runtime/mutex.c
> seems simple enough. How about the attached change?

When you sent this email, I already had a build in progress where I did this:

export CFLAGS="-march=mips3 -mabi=32"
(actually I think I copied the CFLAGS from the Makefile for g95 which
"make configure" created, but I don't have it right now)

And this worked. I have a g95 package now.

So after this I did make clean clean-depends, then make extract, and
applied your patch. I also removed the above CFLAGS from my
/etc/mk.conf file. Then I did make package and it failed. I have
attached a typescript file. The failure is different this time, this
is the last part:

../../libcpp/charset.c:1434: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribut
e__' before '*' token
gmake[1]: *** [charset.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/pkgsrc/lang/g95/work/gcc-4.0.3/g95/libcpp'
gmake: *** [all-libcpp] Error 2
*** Error code 2

 Thanks for your work Izumi.

Andy