Re: Does umimplemnted insn emulation work in -current?

I wrote:

>  /*
>   * This is not in the branch delay slot so calculate the resulting
>   * PC (epc + 4) into v0 and continue to MachEmulateFP().
>   */
>  1:
> -     lw      a0, 0(a2)                       # a0 = coproc instruction
> +     lw              a0, 4(a2)               # a0 = coproc instruction
>  2:
>
> ---
>
> Was this change intentional?
> Does the umimplemented insn emulation in mips_emul.c work as expected?

This MachFPTrap() seems called only if T_FPE occurs in !SOFTFLOAT case
so I guess it will rarely happen, but reverting this seems to fix
"Illegal instruction" error during make install in pkgsrc/lang/pyphon2.6
on R5000 O2. (have not investigated what insn triggers it though)

I'll revert the above line in a few days if there is no objection.
---
Izumi Tsutsui