Re: HEADS UP: matt-nb5-mips64 merge to HEAD

Matt Thomas wrote:

> I've spent the past few days merging my matt-nb5-mips64 to HEAD.
>
> It's now in a state almost ready to commit.  This affects every mips
> port in a major way.  Several thing change (IPL/spl code, interrupts,
> soft interrupts, pmap, tlb, ...) in various major ways.  This could
> almost be considered a rewrite of the mips code.
>
> This merge affects over 400 lines in sys/arch alone.  There is bound to
> be breakage since I can't test all platforms but I will try to fix
> things ASAP.

Can you please test some reasonable combinations _before_ you merge
to head this time?  Based on previous experiences I think we at least
need to see an example of working MIPS1, MIPS32 and 32-bit and 64-bit
MIPS3/MIPS64 this time around before we can even consider that a merge
can take place.

Cheers,
Simon.