re: mips64 on port-cobalt

>>>>> "matthew" == matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost> writes:

    matthew>    When starting the first program / 'init' it displays a
    matthew>    message about '/usr/lib/O32' path and hangs/stops.

    matthew> this shoudn't be happening.

    matthew> can you please describe exactly what you're doing?

Since several days -current kernels built with/from my unchanged (non
64-bit) config (cross compiled amd64 -> cobalt) have boot problems.
Here is the last output before my qube 2 hangs:

  [...]
  root on wd0a dumps on wd0b
  root file system type: ffs
  pid 1(init): ABI set to O32 (e_flags=0x10001007)

More info I can provide?

Markus.