Re: MIPS64/NetBSD

I have been working on this project, along with Matt Thomas and Masao Uebayashi.
After making some inroads on the Loongson-based Emtec Gdium,
we shifted focus to the RMI XLS based eval boards.
Much of the non board- or chip- specific work has been done using gxemul,
and there are still some issues being worked on there also.
I expect efforts will resume on Loongson/Gdium
once we have the XLS squared away.

regards,

    -cliff-