RFC: adding __jbslot_t to <machine/ansi.h>

While looking at adding MIPS N32 ABI support to NetBSD, one of the impediments I've stumbled across is the use of long which defining the various jmp_buf variants. In N32, long is not large enough to contain a register value since registers are 64bits long.

To fix this, I want to add __jbslot_t to <machine/ansi.h> which will be typedef'ed to long except which N32 is used on MIPS.

I'll then change <setjmp.h> to use jbslot_t instead of long.

Comments?