Re: NetBSD for Sicortex

Back on Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 07:54:56PM +0900, Toru Nishimura wrote:
> Does anyone out here have connection w/ Sicortex and have
> ambition to port NetBSD for it?  The company looks ex-Digital
> found at the historic site.  Use NetBSD instead ...

Sicortex has since collapsed :(

I suspect that people who own the h/w will be wanting to keep it for a
while yet, and thus perhaps wanting a maintained OS; however, I have
no idea how to translate that into rescuing hardware docs from the
corporate implosion.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost