Re: pmap - "Flash the TLB"?

> I think that the word "Flash the TLB" used in comments is a little
> confusing.  "Invalidate the TLB" would be more appropriate.

It is not flash but flush, and the latter has almost
the same meaning with invalidate, I think.
("grep -i flush src/sys/arch/*/*/pmap.c" gets many lines)

Sometimes "flush" implicitly means "invalidate and writeback"
(against "purge" which is invalidate only) for memory cache ops,
but there is no writeback ops on TLB, I guess.
---
Izumi Tsutsui