Re: Package binaries for NetBSD/sgimips 5.0 / pkgsrc-2008Q4

Hi,

I've uploaded the results of a bulk build of 2008Q4, done
on NetBSD/sgimips 5.0_RC2 to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/mipseb/5.0_2008Q4/

A total of 5.2GB of packages were uploaded, for a total of 6146
packages.

The source tree this was built from was updated Mar 1st, 2008.

Some of you may remember that I uploaded 2008Q4 packages earlier
for this platform.  Those packages were however made before
sgimips had moved to using in-tree xorg code, so this is a
complete re-build.  The old and now out-dated 2008Q4 packages
have been replaced by this set.

For the packages which are not machine-specific (should be the vast
majority), these packages should also be usable on other mips big-
endian ports.

I'll update to the pkgsrc-2009Q1 branch and continue building
that for now.

Regards,

- Håvard