Re: free/pick-up: Origin 2000 sgi 2400, Tilburg, The Netherlands

Hi,

The machine will be rescued by the Centre for Computing History
(www.computinghistory.org.uk) near Cambridge, UK.  (It might even get hooked up
on the internet, within a couple of months.)  Thanks locutus for help in
mediating.  See http://abramowitz.uvt.nl/sgi.txt for latest status.

Joost: could you please make sure this message reaches all forums?  I'm not
quite sure I'm allowed to post.

Thanks, Bye,

Joost

--