PLEASE REPLY TO THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION QUICKLY.

Good day Sir,

I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate in
your country. I am sorry if this is not in line with your business. I need you
to assist me to set up and develop the project. On the resumption of the
project, you will be made a Director for the role and the assistance you
rendered. You will
also be entitled to a percentage agreed upon between me and you.

For further information, confirm to me if you are interested.

I look forward to hear from you soon and accordingly.

Thanks,
Dr.Simeon Nyachae.
From Kenya