Re: Qube2 with release-5 hangs, wapbl problem?

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 7:11 AM, Izumi Tsutsui
<tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:
> As far as I tried on i386, it's safe if the file system
> was properly unmounted on the previous shutdown.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 7:11 AM, Izumi Tsutsui
<tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:
> As far as I tried on i386, it's safe if the file system
> was properly unmounted on the previous shutdown.

So far, since I stopped using the "log" option in the fstab, the
machine has not hung for a few days now.

I have not been using the kernels from the NetBSD-daily stuff, I have
been doing a cvs update from netbsd-5 every day and when I need a
kernel, I build it from there. I did see the extra debug options in
the wapbl man page, I will add those and try again.

I rebooted the machine a few times when I was getting the hangs, so
the previous boot and mount of the filesystem should have been clean.

Thanks Izumi.

Andy