Re: Netbsd for Octane

Quoting Eric Rapilly <e.rapilly.obs%orange.fr@localhost>:

hi There. I aquired recently an octane, without any OS .I want to know
which netBSD is OK for this hardware, and where i can download it. there
is an external CDROM connected on it. thanks !!

Unfortunately NetBSD doesn't run on the Octane. Linux had some experimental support at some point, but I get the impression it has been abandoned. Your best (and perhaps only) bet is probably to chase down from IRIX media and install that.

Regards,
Steve