Subject: Re: meshcube owners (poll)
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-mips
Date: 08/09/2006 18:38:56
On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 06:32:04PM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> I'm looking for something smallish that has (ideally) two ethernet ports
> and a USBv2.0 connector. Unfortunately the specs on meshcube.org are not
> clear about what the USB on the meshcube is, and if the number of ethernet
> interfaces can be increased (other than via USB).

Below is a dmesg from mine.

The second ethernet has no connector and I'm not aware of any possibility
to add one (*very* sad & stupid, it seems). The serial console connector
is *evil*.

Besides: since 4GL changed distributors the cubes are way overpriced, IMHO
(it seems they go for ~ $700 nowadays)

Martin