Subject: Re: Panic from ftpd in 3.0 on Qube 2
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Justin Newcomer <justin@tinfoilsoldier.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 07/09/2006 15:34:17
so...

how exactly do I add "options SOSEND_NO_LOAN"? and... if you added it
successfully, instead of me (im guessing) recompiling the kernel, is
there a way you can send it to me your fixed kernel and I can host it
or something like that?

I don't think i had this problem with -current from ages and ages ago,
 while my Qube2 isnt my fastest machine, I would like for it to be
stable

-justin