Subject: looking for mips64 h/w
To: None <port-mips@NetBSD.org>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 06/02/2006 21:28:44
Our SoC student working the MIPS64 port has had trouble locating 64-bit
compliant hardware.

Can anyone help out here?  A malta or similar would probably be ideal,
but an older SGI would probably work too.  In an ideal world, I'd also
get a loan, as mentor, as I only have 32-bit MIPS h/w.  But I can
probably get by with qemu for now.  Anyway, the loan of a machine or two
for a couple of months (for the Summer Of Code duration) would be
greatly appreciated.

For now our student is going to be working on qemu, until he gets
hardware.  (One advantage of someone sending us hardware is that it is
most likely that it will be *that* particular 64-bit platform that gets
supported best/first. :-)

Thanks!

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/