Subject: Re: port MIPS64
To: Bin Chen <binary.chen@gmail.com>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 05/10/2006 22:24:18
Bin Chen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am newbie to NetBSD, is it suitable to ask MIPS64 related port
> infomation on this list?

Absolutely.  You've hit the right list. :-)

> BTW, what is the status of the MIPS64 support on current NetBSD project?

There is no 64-bit MIPS port as of yet.  There is a Google Summer of
Code candidate project for it, but we won't know whether the application
has been expected for about 2 weeks.

You should be able to run NetBSD in 32-bit mode on MIPS 64-bit
hardware.  What platform(s) are you specifically interested in?

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191