Subject: Re: Kernel is crashing with ftpd tranfers.
To: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 11/28/2005 20:41:18
With my PCI support, I've gotten the onboard IDE controllers on the
DbAu1500 and DbAu1550 to work with an IDE disk drive.  I've never tried
booting off this, but it could certainly be used to dump core.  (Right
now I am not using this for that either -- I have all my filesystems
coming in over NFS.)

    -- Garrett

--
Garrett D'Amore                          http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Sr. Staff Engineer          Extending the Power of 64-bit UNIX Computing