Subject: Re: port-mips/31915: provide centralized wired_map logic
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 10/31/2005 09:28:01
I've not looked at this yet.  Right now the current MI code uses a fixed
page size.  I can look at extending this so that it can take a page size
as an argument, though frankly I'm not too fond of that as it
complicates the logic to make it work properly.

I need to think about it some more -- I'll get back to you.

    -- Garrett