Subject: RE: Building NetBSD for MIPS using Cygwin
To: , <port-mips@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 04/25/2005 23:33:21
On Apr 25,  8:23pm, charles@embsyspro.com (<charles@embsyspro.com>) wrote:

Hmm, there is PR21494 about building under cygwin but nobody has applied
it. There might be more lossage introduced by other recent changes. It
would be nice if someone fixed all of that, but it seems that there has
not been a lot of interest fixing all the issues. My guess is that there
are portability problems in the scripts that prevent things from working
properly, and it is just a few hours of work for someone who is familiar
with the tools to fix them.

christos

-- End of excerpt from <charles@embsyspro.com>