Subject: R10000 cache op patch (Re: Snapshot 20030927 available)
To: None <port-mips@netbsd.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-mips
Date: 10/04/2003 23:59:24
In article <20031001.013914.71103549.kiyohara@kk.iij4u.or.jp>
kiyohara@kk.iij4u.or.jp wrote:

> > > It does the right thing on my r10k O2 and doesn't seem to break anything.
> >
> > I see, but I'll punt it other mips guys (or you).
>
> Sorry...
> cache_r10k.[ch] had critical bug.
>
> Copyright notice had disappeared. :(

It seems few people have enough time to review the code :-(
so I'll commit Kiyohara-san's code as is because it won't harm
any existing code. The only problem is increase of object size,
so I'll also add options ENABLE_MIPS4_CACHE_R10K to enable it.
(any suggestion for better name of the option would be appreciated :-)

I've put diffs for these changes (to be committed):
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/mips_cache_r10k-20031004.diff

---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp