Subject: Re: 64-bit Malta Kernel/Userland/Toolchain?
To: GIRISH V. GULAWANI <girishvg@yahoo.com>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: port-mips
Date: 06/26/2002 14:25:15
AFAIK sbmips is mips64 arch, perhaps you might get some pointers
from there. You probably would like to have ("write") kernel compat
glue to be able to run 32bit userland with 64bit kernel, which
might not be written for mips yet (at least I didn't notice any
COMPAT_NETBSD32 option in sbmips kernel config).

Jaromir