Subject: Re: MIPS switched to new-toolchain
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: FUKAUMI Naoki <naoki@fukaumi.org>
List: port-mips
Date: 01/05/2002 12:49:22

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 09:34:22AM -0800, Jason R Thorpe wrote:
> Yes, ssh and sshd work fine on my Algorithmics P-5064, kernel and userland
> cross-built from i386 with the new toolchain.

Thank you!

Something should be wrong in my environment ;)
I'll try again to make new kernel and userland from new source.

Another question (I forgot report it)
My 12/14's new toolchain gcc print strange library path:

% gcc -print-search-dirs
programs: /usr/libexec/
libraries: /usr/lib/cmplrs/cc/:/usr/lib/
If it is already corrected, sorry ;)

--
FUKAUMI Naoki