Subject: Re: interrupts
To: Frederic GILLIERS <fredg@DotCom.FR>
From: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@wheel.dk>
List: port-mips
Date: 08/09/2000 13:10:36
On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 11:43:00AM +0200, Frederic GILLIERS wrote:
> I have already looked at it, and I confess I don't  really understand what he
> does : he uses a magic number 0x14000c18, transforms it into a kseg1 address,
> and checks that the bit 8 is on.
> Well, I confess it seems a little obscure to me.
> What does this address mean ?

Sorry, I need to type in the register definitions for the Galileo
controllers RSN.. :-)

0xc18 is the GT-64K's interrupt status register and the bit checked
is for the one of the four timers that the firmware sets to interrupt
at 100 hz. All other system controller interrupts are currently
ignored.

--
Soren