Subject: current integration of tools into master GNU sources?
To: None <port-mips@netbsd.org>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: port-mips
Date: 04/06/2000 10:54:04
Hi, can anybody tell me what the current status of using stock GNU
tools (i.e. _not_ the sources in gnu/dist, but the stuff you can FTP
from GNU ftp sites) on NetBSD mips ports?  Really, this is a question
of how many of the local mips configuration mods have(n't) been merged
back into the master GNU sources.

(If anybody wants to know why it's important to keep merging changes
back, and why saying 'just use gnu/dist' is bloody stupid, i'll be
glad to inform you off-line.  However, i'd really just prefer to know
the answer to the question asked.  8-)

cgd