Subject: Re: SGI Indigo2
To: None <STEFAN_KNOBLAUCH@qvc.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-mips
Date: 02/24/2000 10:26:59
	Currently NetBSD does not support the Indigo2. Work is underway
	to support the Indy (I believe the current state is a kernel
	with embedded filesystem will boot over a serial console, but
	disk and network drivers are yet to be implemented).

	If you are interested in helping with the work, or in finance
	for someone else to work on it, then I'm sure the status could
	be improved :)

		David/absolute