Subject: RISCServer 2200
To: None <port-mips@netbsd.org>
From: Gabriel Ricard <gabe@netscape.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 02/11/2000 07:18:51
While cleaning out some closet space here we ran across an old
NEC RISCServer 2200 system, and we figured we might as well make use of
it. I'm not a huge fan of WinNT, especially not the 3.5.1 that came with
this machine, so I looked around for other OS support... Surprise,
NetBSD was the only one I found.

So, is there any information specific to these machines that I need in
order to get NetBSD installed and running on it? Heck, does NetBSD run
on them at all? The mailing list thread I read , from last year, didn't
seem to say much.

I'd appreciate any help you guys can offer.

Thanks!