Subject: re: NetBSD/mips64 #2
To: Toru Nishimura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: matthew green <email@example.com>
Date: 03/26/1999 04:45:09
Hay, Matthew, you're challenged. NetBSD/mips64 might reap over
NetBSD/sparc64. Do you take this? :-)
ok, i win, or something. :-)
this is the only part you should need to fill in for mips64 support.
include "compat/netbsd32/files.netbsd32", create this file and any
other files you need for `options COMPAT_NETBSD32' (eg, sparc64 has
a sparc64/sparc64/netbsd32_machdep.c file also):
* machine depedant section; must define:
* struct netbsd32_sigcontext
* - 32bit compatibility sigcontext for this arch.
* - type of pointer to above, normally u_int32_t
* void netbsd32_setregs(struct proc *p, struct exec_package *pack,
* u_long stack /* XXX */);
* int compat_netbsd32_sigreturn(struct proc *p, void *v,
* register_t *retval);
* void netbsd32_sendsig(sig_t catcher, int sig, int mask, u_long code);
* netbsd32_esigcode, netbsd32_sigcode
* - the above are obvious
note that this work isn't *quite* complete (ie, i haven't finished testing
or fixing compile errors, but i believe everything should be split OK).
note that the sparc32 code was non functional originally, and so it will
still need some work before it is finished. eeh has more details.