Subject: Re: sc_fpregs: 64-bits for 64-bit mode?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Castor Fu <castor@geocast.net>
List: port-mips
Date: 02/07/1999 10:21:44
Hi Jonathan:

I defined a type mips_fpreg_t in types.h so people could choose the size
of registers to save, but forgot to implement this in the usual places.

I thought it would be better to leave those developing embedded systems
with the choice of sizes since they might be more memory constrained.

If we did this, would it be unreasonable to swap the positions of
sc_fpc_eir and sc_fpregs in the sigcontext struture so alignments
are preserved?

This sounds like a good idea to me.

	-castor