Subject: Re: NEC RiscServer 2200
To: Noriyuki Soda <soda@sra.co.jp>
From: Sean Mathews <mathewss@nutech.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 01/19/1999 21:09:55
> I'm sorry for late.
>
> > In message <199901172114.AA573571728@mail.nutech.com> "Sean Mathews" writes:
> > :  I have asked this before but havnt yet received
> > : any answers.. Is anyone working on a port for this
> > : hardware?
> >
> > I believe that it is supported by the arc port, which has yet to be
> > integreated into the tree, iirc.
>
> Perhaps, yes.
> I'm using the port on NEC RISCstation (not server).
> Do you know whether the RISCserver is somewhat hardware comatible with
> RISCstation or not ?
> --
> soda
 Please advise to me on how i can get started on testing
with my system. I am a proficient unix coder and can probably
dedicate some time to help with porting.

 So where can i get a copy of what you currently have.
and a few hings on setup. So i can at least see if
there are any issues with the RiscServer vs the RiscStation.