Subject: Re: EGCS on mips stable?
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 10/26/1998 13:12:11
On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Jason Thorpe wrote:

:  > There was an import of egcs 1.1b on Sep 13, and an import of
:  > post-1.1-branch on Oct 14.  No changes in between.  However, from 1.1b to
:  > post-1.1-branch, there were no codegen fixes that touched mips.  So in
:  > reality you have the latest 1.1-branch egcs for mips already.
:
: I recall seeing a few "C"s in that import.  Where the conflicts ever
: resolved?

Ah-yup.  I resolved them and rebuild my sparc and alpha compilers with it.
The only "unresolved" conflict is gcc.1, which will always show up as a
conflict yet usually will have no changes to merge (it's a rcs $Id$ that I
yanked from the NetBSD copy).