Subject: re: R4000/R4400 support for DECstations
To: None <port-mips@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-mips
Date: 06/15/1997 14:57:23
Michael Hitch recently sent the following to port-pmax.  Thanks to
Michael for all the good work he's done with this, integrating my
back-port and partial merge of Per Fogelstrom's mips3 support, other
patches from Tomo Sonomura, and of course his own work!

I hope to have *all* the mips1/mip3 support moved to sys/arch/mips for
the 1.3 release.  (Basically, that means moving the pmap and vm code
there, too.)  hat should make it much, much easier for anyone who
wants to work on porting NetBSD to other mips-based architectures.

--------