Subject: need identification of R3000 board.
To: None <port-mips@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@cs.uni-bonn.de>
List: port-mips
Date: 04/04/1997 19:47:08
Hello,

I just aquired a spare R3000/3010 motherboard, rumoured to have been
produced by Sumitomo Electric for a company called ITOS.

There is a 40 MHz clock near to the cpu. There are 32 single inline
connectors, supposed to be for some kind of memory modules (up to 32
MB), floppy connector, SCSI connector, AMD 7990 Ethernet, Dallas DS1287
clock chip, and a 3-row 96-pin connector for a graphics board,. The
power connector is 2-row 5-pin (male).

Does anybody recognize the board? Can you tell me what kind of ancient
memory modules to hunt down and connect (I think I can identify the
power connector pinout with a multimeter)?

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis
--
Unsolicited junk e-mail will be proofread at US$50.- per page. By sending
such e-mail to my address, you accept these terms.