Re: Booting straight in disk with install ofwboot.elf iso.

> I found a tutorial which teach how to install NetBSD macppc in a Mac mini G4 1.42 GHz booting straight with ofwboot.elf iso insert in disk. However, when I try to use disklabel after to execute dd command, disklabel doesn't record my edition in disk (it says which there is an inconsistency between disk and label or something like that).
> I have some doubts! Is it necessary which disk had a scheme (possibly APM) or can disk be raw?

Maybe "NetBSD/macppc Partitioning HOW-TO" might help:
 https://www.netbsd.org/ports/macppc/partitioning.html

Usually the native NetBSD disklabel won't work on OF 3.x machines,
unless FDISK partition is used.

(note it looks possible Openfirmware 2.0 machines can also boot
 from a disk with Apple partition map by pdisk, by editing APM
 entries and installing bootloaders manually)

---
Izumi Tsutsui