Re: Current hangs on G4 tower

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019, at 10:54:11 +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> I am trying to boot -current on a dual G4 mac. All seems fine, but after
> detecting disks one cpu seems to "hang" in sofclock and the boot never
> continues:

> Any ideas?

Hi Martin,

This looks like it's related to PR port-macppc/54331, as I've hit
something quite similar. The distinction is, you're able to get into
ddb, whereas I haven't been able to get it to register any keyboard
input. (mrg@ asked me to try something else, but I haven't had a chance
to yet.)

Regards,

Dave