boot floppy syntax?

Hi,

Has anyone successfully booted with the boot floppies say from
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-8.0/macppc/installation/floppy/ ?

I'm trying what is mentioned in the INSTALL doc "boot fd:0", but it
seems like the kernel(s) can't be found...

0 > boot fd:0 -
OF_open bootpath=fd
read stage 2 blocks: 01234567. done!
starting stage 2...

>> NetBSD/macppc OpenFirmware Boot, Revision 1.12 (Sun Nov  4 16:51:47 UTC 2018)
open /netbsd: Device not configured
open /netbsd.gz: Device not configured
open /netbsd.macppc: Device not configured
Boot:

It looks like hfs_open() is expecting something with a "," maybe like
 enet:,/netbsd-GENERIC_MD.gz
https://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/sys/arch/macppc/stand/ofwboot/hfs.c#39

I've experimented with some things like "fd:0,\netbsd" at the
openfirmware and bootloader prompts and many others without luck .
Before I go too far down the ofw-path rabbit hole, does anyone know what
the syntax should be for booting off a floppy should be?  I'm using
openfirmware 1.0.5.

Thanks