Re: Netbooting mac mini g4

On 06/20/18 20:14, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> | What type of connection do you use - DVI or VGA-with-adaptor?
>
> DVI->HDMI->VGA
>
> | Also, what's the failure - just a black screen or something else?
>
> Black screen, but I don't think that the host fully boots.

I've always been unlucky with choice of monitors and the G4 mac mini,
result is that regardless of OS on the system, I never have access to
openfirmware if I connect directly via DVI (it's not an issue if use a
DVI->VGA adapter). On your system with the adapter combinations for your
monitor, are you able to enter openfirmware and see the console or are
you stuck with a permanent black screen all the time?

Sevan