Re: Model support revisit

Hi David,

On 01/10/18 01:16, David H. Gutteridge wrote:
> This is comparatively minor, but I submitted a bug report back in
> 2004[1] noting that the macppc models support page was out of date.
> There are still incorrect statements about modem support on it, see
> my last two comments in the ticket. (I doubt anyone cares about modem
> support, but I mention it just in case.)
>
> Regards,
>
> Dave
>
> 1. http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=28614

Thanks for the heads up, been trying to find info on which systems
shipped with the KeyLargo and Pangea based modems so I can change the
listings.
I've edited the ibook / ibook se entry (html page hasn't been
regenerated yet)

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/htdocs/ports/macppc/models.xml?only_with_tag=MAIN

Sevan