Re: ofwboot.xcf problem (port-macppc/44895)

On Sun, Jun 04, 2017 at 11:59:51 +0300, Valery Ushakov wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 03, 2017 at 17:20:48 +0100, Sevan Janiyan wrote:
>
> > There's a considerable size difference between the version I was
> > using (most likely from 7.99.33) and the latest version.
>
> Strange.  It has a lot of debug info for some reason.  I don't see
> this in a local build.

I'm told releng now runs builds with MKDEBUG=yes.  The fix is probably
to just add -s to the corresponding ${LD} invocation (like ofwboot.elf
already does), but my ofwboot sources and Makefile are currenlty in a
bit of a mess from the recent experiments and I'm away from the
machine (and no serial console).  So if anyone can give it a quick
look, please do.  TIA.

-uwe