package problem with latest builds

Dear list,

I hope this is the right place to ask about this.

I have one production MacPPC machine. I'm running NetBSD 6.1.5, and try to keep the packages up to date. I love the "new" "pkgin" command, and use it regularly.

My trouble is that the latest "atf-0.20" package is not possible to install. "sysupgrade-1.5" depends on the atf package, but when I try to install atf-0.20, it complains of needing atf-libs, which does not exist.

Judging from the other architectures, I'm guessing that atf-libs has been merged with the atf package, and the dependencies have not yet been updated.

Where do I report this so someone can fix it? Point me in the right direction, and I might even do it myself. ;->

Thanks,

-dgl-