Re: Lockup issue with NetBSD 7

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 05:30:49PM +0000, John Klos wrote:
> ~Stopped in pid 0.2 (system) at  netbsd:zstty_stint+0x1b8:       b
> netbsd:z
> stty_stint+0x13c
> 0x10003dc0: at zsc_intr_hard+0xfc
> 0x10003de0: at zshard+0x18
> 0x10003df0: at pic_handle_intr+0x18c
> 0x10003e30: at trapstart+0x6b0
> 0x10003f00: at idle_loop+0xdc
> 0x10003f20: at cpu_lwp_bootstrap+0xc

So far this looks just like a normal "I did receive a break" stack,

> 0x10003fe8: at 0xfffffc
> saved LR(0x4141413d) is invalid.rebooting

This of course is not fine ;-)

> Is anyone else having lockup or ddb issues with NetBSD 7?

I have a dual G4 that always locked up under moderate interrupt load (but
of course runs macos fine). I didn't test netbsd lately. Michael once told
me the "programmer pin" (or key?) next to the reset button should get me into
ddb when it hangs, but unfortunately that does not work for me - so I have
no clue how to debug this. Any hints welcome.

Martin