Port-macppc archive

2015Q3 package binaries for NetBSD/macppc 7.0

I've finished building and have uploaded the result of a bulk
build of pkgsrc-2015Q3 for NetBSD/macppc 7.0 to

and I've re-pointed the 7.0 symlink to this set of packages.

A total of 18GB of packages have been uploaded, consisting of
14208 packages.

The build was done with sources from September 28 2015.

For the packages which are not architecture-specific (should be
the vast majority), these packages should also be usable on other
powerpc ports.

- Håvard