Re: sysupgrade to 6.0.6 - broken?

Sorry, I typed it a bit wrong as I was also checking out the 6.1.5
sets as well as the 6.0.6.

Let me rephrase that:
The games.tgz and x-sets in the macppc installs sets are systemlinks
to the shared powerpc sets. Those sets are in turn systemlinked (in
6.0.6 and 6.1.5) to the missing /pub/NetBSD/share/powerpc/ sets.

-ajcc